2002 - Stillhouse Branch Added
In the Spring of 2002 the railroad completed its first major trestle over Stillhouse creek and within three months had its first real mainline running from the Eagle Point loop around the shop out to Saddleback Wye where trains could turn and return to Eagle Point. This 1200' of mainline is the Stillhouse branch divided into two blocks and crossed the highest elevation on the railroad at Summit.
A three track yard was added as well as the two leads into the future steaming bays. The powered loading lift and the transfer table for the steaming bays were also installed in 2002. Additionally scale structures started showing up.
Plan of Completed Track in December 2002